The representatives of companies and workers have attended in Moncloa the constitution of the Social Dialogue Table for Recovery, Transformation and Resilience. On the part of the social agents, the president of CEOE, Antonio Garamendi, that of Cepyme, Gerardo Cuerva, the general secretary of CCOO, Unai Sordo, and that of UGT, Pepe Álvarez, have participated. On the part of the Government, the President of the Government, Pedro Sánchez; the Third Vice President and Minister of the Economy and Digital Agenda, Nadia Calviño; the fourth vice president and minister of Ecological Transition, Teresa Ribera; the Minister of Education and Professional Training, Isabel Ceelá; the Minister of Finance, María Jesús Montero; the Minister of Social Security and Migration, José Luis Escrivá; the Minister of Labor, Yolanda Díaz; and the Minister of Industry, Commerce and Tourism, Reyes Maroto.
https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/media-file-6055-agentes-sociales-en-moncloa.jpeg 853 1280 thespainjournal1 https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/logothespainjournal-2.png thespainjournal12020-11-16 19:31:082020-11-16 19:31:09Social agents participate in the constitution of the Social Dialogue Table for Recovery, Transformation and Resilience
Category of News
- Carlos Carrizosa: & # 039; We are tired of Catalonia committing the greatest atrocities against everyone's money & # 039; July 23, 2021
- Arrimadas: & # 039; We want to depoliticize the CGPJ to comply with what Europe demands and what the Constitution says, that's why we don't sit down to negotiate it & # 039; July 23, 2021
- Dismantled the Choir of the criminal gang of Latin origin Dominican Don’t Play (DDP) that operated in the Corredor del Henares July 23, 2021
- Citizens request an Investigation Commission to clarify the & # 039; Plus Ultra case & # 039; and calls for the resignation of the Minister of Finance July 22, 2021
- The Interior Ministers of Spain and Serbia strengthen police cooperation between the two countries July 22, 2021