• Requires files and other data from two tenders worth more than 225,000 euros
The Popular Parliamentary Group has presented a battery of questions and requests for documents in Congress with the objective that the Minister of Equality, Irene Montero, clarify several contracts made by the Women's Institute.
These contracts would have been made for a value of more than 225,000 euros to two different companies, for activities related to the procedure for granting the Equality in Company (DIE) badge, the periodic reports to be valued during the term of the contract and the revitalization of the DIE network.
In this sense, the deputy for Madrid and deputy spokesperson for the GPP Pilar Marcos; the PP communication secretary and deputy for the Balearic Islands Margarita Prohens and the deputy for Vizcaya Beatriz Fanjul have requested the following reports or documents:
– The minutes of the meetings held to resolve the two tenders.
– The complete contracting files of the two winning companies.
– The statutes of these companies.
In addition, they have submitted the following questions on this topic:
– Within the parameters set in the bidding specifications, which have been decisive for the company ENRED CONSULTORÍA S.L. has been the winner of LOT 1?
– What has been the difference in score between the winner of LOT 1 and the second company with the highest score in the tender?
– Is the Ministry of Equality satisfied with the winning entity? Does the company ENRED CONSULTORÍA S.L. Was it the one that presented the best offer in quantitative and qualitative terms?
– Within the parameters set in the bidding specifications, which have been decisive for the company D’ALEPH INICIATIVAS Y ORGANIZACIÓN S.A to be the winner of LOT 2?
– What level of satisfaction do those responsible for the Ministry of Equality have with the offer of the entity that awarded the LOT? Was your offer the best quantitatively and qualitatively for the realization of the object of the contract?
– What has been the difference in score between the winner of LOT 2 and the second company with the highest score in the tender?
– Have there been ties in the tender?
They have also asked another question to the Minister for Equality referring to Royal Decree-Law 6/2019:
– Does the Government of Spain value modifying article 1 section THREE of Royal Decree-Law 6/2019, of March 1, on urgent measures to guarantee equal treatment and opportunities between men and women in employment and occupation , to lengthen the terms with which companies have to approve an equality plan and give them a greater margin as a result of the terrible situation they are in as a result of the COVID-19 crisis?