The Popular Parliamentary Group has presented a battery of questions to the Government to explain all the irregularities surrounding the report contrary to the passing of the Madrid Community Phase in the de-escalation process, given that Minister Illa and Dr. Simón announced the decision. hours before the
Head of Health will conclude and sign it.
In addition, the document, of little more than three pages and that supposes that for the second time Madrid does not pass to Phase I, was leaked to a newspaper the day after the Health decision and before the Regional Executive, who He had warned that he would go to court if he did not receive it.
Likewise, the GPP demands in its initiatives that each and every one of the reports made by Health be known to decide on each occasion which Autonomous Communities pass the Phase and which do not, as well as the names of the experts who endorse the decisions taken, if is that they exist.
Let's Sweep Hiding
Another question that arises is related to the fact that the quantified scales that the different regions must comply with for the change of Phase are not made public, which allows us to think that the decisions are discretionary on the part of the Government.
The initiatives of the GPP are also interested in the reasons why the Government of Sánchez has ignored for the change of Phase of the Community of Madrid the data contained in the same report of "Analysis of the epidemiological situation and the strategic health capacities of the Community of Madrid of the Transition Plan towards a new normality ”, which recognizes figures well above the minimum established by Health for objective and measurable indicators such as the number of ICU beds, and which the Executive has taken into account in a relevant way in other cases.
The battery of questions, signed by the PP Organization secretary, Ana Beltrán, the deputy secretaries of the Elvira Rodríguez and Antonio González Terol party, the GPP deputy spokesperson Pilar Marcos, the second vice president and the fourth secretary of Congress, Ana Pastor and Adolfo Suárez, and the deputies Isabel García Tejerina, Edurne Uriarte and Carlos Aragonés (all parliamentarians for Madrid), are as follows:
– When was the report “Analysis on the epidemiological situation and the strategic health capacities of the Community of Madrid within the Plan of
Transition to a new normal ”? Who are the experts who produced it?
– Did the report exist when the minister announced his decision? Was it developed later?
– Did the Government inform the report of any means of communication before sending it to the Community of Madrid? Who could have done it? Why?
– Why these objective and measurable indicators have not been taken into account for the phase change of the Community of Madrid?
– Has there been any indicator – objective, measurable, defined in Order SND / 387/2020 and comparable in digits with other Autonomous Communities – that has been taken into account? Which one exactly?
– The Government can provide the precise data on these three indicators: (1) basic reproduction number, (2) beds for acute patients and (3) care beds.
intensive in each and every one of the autonomies at the moment in which the Ministry of Health authorized its passage to Phase 1.
– What are the indicators, with a measurable figure and provided for in Order SND / 387/2020, of May 3, that have prevented the Community of Madrid from moving from Phase 0 to Phase 1?
– Why the Government does not publish the reports that serve as the basis for deciding which Autonomous Communities pass the Phase and which do not?
– Are there such reports before the announcement of the decision?
– Why is the name of the experts who endorse the decisions of the Minister of Health and the Prime Minister regarding the
Autonomous communities? Are there such experts?
– Why are the quantified scales that the Autonomous Communities must comply with for the phase change not being made public? Are there such scales or the
Is the decision of the phase changes discretionary by the Government?