The women were forced to practice prostitution in a private home in the town of Malaga, where they remained available 24 hours a day to attend to the sexual demands of the detainees.
According to the agents, their confinement lasted from the beginning of the year, having left the house where they were sexually exploited only a couple of times since January.
Since the start of the Alarm State, the National Police against Trafficking Police has received 141 communications, leading to the start of 15 investigations
https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/logothespainjournal-2.png 0 0 thespainjournal1 https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/logothespainjournal-2.png thespainjournal12020-04-16 00:00:002020-04-16 00:00:00The National Police arrest two people for sexual exploitation thanks to a phone call against trafficking
Category of News
- VOX in Aragon with the Association of Anticoagulated Patients ASANAR October 20, 2020
- Previously Planet Manga 5 October 20, 2020
- Barça – Ferencváros: The Champions League curtain rises! October 20, 2020
- Zambrano denounces that the government of Sánchez and Iglesias allows the mafias and drug traffickers to laugh at our Security Forces in the province of Cádiz October 20, 2020
- The 23 to receive Ferencváros October 20, 2020