The opening ceremony was carried out by the deputy director general of the Technical Cabinet, Eulalia González Peña, who highlighted the special responsibility that the National Police assumes as guarantor of Human Rights
The training activity has addressed various issues such as its evolution, current dangers and challenges, or the sphere of responsibility of the public powers
Note: This press release has a related video.
https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/i_20201210_22_th.jpg 80 120 thespainjournal1 https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/logothespainjournal-2.png thespainjournal12020-12-10 00:00:002020-12-10 13:00:54The National Police celebrates the "I Conference on Human Rights"
Category of News
- Jordi Alba's link with Cornellà January 19, 2021
- Arrimadas: "I ask the Government to stop making the statue and lead the response to the third wave and not leave the CCAA lying around" January 19, 2021
- FC Barcelona will present an appeal to Messi's sanction January 19, 2021
- Press release January 19, 2021 January 19, 2021
- The National Police detain the owner of a fruit and vegetable company that exploited his workers January 19, 2021