The opening ceremony was carried out by the deputy director general of the Technical Cabinet, Eulalia González Peña, who highlighted the special responsibility that the National Police assumes as guarantor of Human Rights
The training activity has addressed various issues such as its evolution, current dangers and challenges, or the sphere of responsibility of the public powers
Note: This press release has a related video.
https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/i_20201210_22_th.jpg 80 120 thespainjournal1 https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/logothespainjournal-2.png thespainjournal12020-12-10 00:00:002020-12-10 13:00:54The National Police celebrates the "I Conference on Human Rights"
Category of News
- Carrizosa: & # 039; The endorsement of the Institut Català de Finances is illegal and negligent & # 039; July 27, 2021
- Nacho Martín Blanco: & # 039; The PSC would have to act as an opposition instead of whitewashing all the tricks of separatism & # 039; July 27, 2021
- Cs warns Sánchez that & # 039; Spain is not a video game in which the level is passed & # 039; and asks him to explain his concept of the country July 27, 2021
- Messi's hashish organization dismantled again in Campo de Gibraltar July 27, 2021
- Dismantled a criminal group that intended to launder 123 million euros July 26, 2021