The dismantled organization had a strong structure in Spain, being perfectly structured and with a clear distribution of functions among its members.
The victims were forced to prostitute themselves in hostess clubs and on public roads to pay the contracted debt of 50,000 euros
The arrests were made in Madrid, Las Palmas, Almería and Malaga where, in addition, a house was searched and entered, seizing documentation, various computer equipment and 8,000 euros in cash.
https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/logothespainjournal-2.png 0 0 thespainjournal1 https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/logothespainjournal-2.png thespainjournal12020-07-02 00:00:002020-07-02 11:57:38The National Police detain 11 people and dismantle a network of trafficking in human beings for the purpose of sexual exploitation
Category of News
- Méndez: "With the effect called the Government is putting at risk the health and safety of our FFCCSSE and of all Spaniards" October 27, 2020
- VOX urges the Diputación to demand that the Board reach an agreement and end the health transport strike October 26, 2020
- Macarena Olona urges the reopening of the railway section that connects Guadix and Baza with Murcia October 26, 2020
- 8 novels that will make you disconnect October 26, 2020
- VOX regrets the cowardice of the municipal government in its tax ordinances October 26, 2020