"To those who are thinking of committing suicide … take on a politician first" is one of the phrases he published on his profiles inciting hatred and violence against politicians and different professional groups
In addition, he posed as a position in a public body and made telephone calls to different nursing homes, hospitals, football clubs and even the media to spread false information related to the situation of the pandemic.
Later, he published the erroneous slogans in a well-known social network, causing a serious danger to public health and citizenship.
Note: This press release has a related video.
https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/cnp.jpg 100 100 thespainjournal1 https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/logothespainjournal-2.png thespainjournal12020-08-28 00:00:002020-08-28 10:40:41The National Police detain a Covid 19 denier for incitement to hatred and violence through social networks
Category of News
- VOX asks the government team to consider abolishing the veto on PVC in the windows of the Center September 19, 2020
- The PP recalls that the responsibility for the pandemic lies with the Government: "We cannot divide the response, the virus does not understand borders" Today, during a meeting with the Provincial Association of Hospitality and Tourism Entrepreneurs of Albacete September 19, 2020
- "The effort and its reward", by José Ángel Antelo September 19, 2020
- VOX urges the Government to give a clear answer on the future of the teachers of Religion in Ceuta September 19, 2020
- PREVIOUS | Barça – Elche: The Gamper party September 19, 2020