The detainee had a Ban on Entry into Schengen territory issued by several European countries.
https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/cnp.jpg 100 100 thespainjournal1 https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/logothespainjournal-2.png thespainjournal12020-09-10 00:00:002020-09-10 10:31:49The National Police detain and expel a Georgian citizen who had been detected a marked filojihadist profile
Category of News
- Technical Meeting of the Spain-China Business Advisory Council September 29, 2020
- Casado meets with the 27 EU ambassadors accredited in Spain In Madrid September 29, 2020
- Sara Á. Rouco: "The silence of the PSOE in the case of El Musel makes it more suspicious, if possible, and takes away political and moral justification" September 29, 2020
- The Government launches the Educa en Digital program in eleven Autonomous Communities and the cities of Ceuta and Melilla September 29, 2020
- The Valencian socialists do not sign the Institutional Declaration of VOX in Defense of the Monarchy September 29, 2020