The agents detected the presence in Spain of two Italian citizens wanted by the justice of their country of origin since 2012.
During the investigation, another of the escapees was located at the Forensic Anatomical Institute of Malaga, who had died of natural causes last February and his body had not been claimed by any family member.
These actions, which have been carried out in collaboration with the Italian Authorities, demonstrate the commitment of the National Police to promote international cooperation between foreign police services
https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/i_20200911_22_th.jpg 97 120 thespainjournal1 https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/logothespainjournal-2.png thespainjournal12020-09-11 00:00:002020-09-11 11:06:12The National Police detain in Marbella a member of the Italian neo-fascist terrorist organization Núcleos Armados Revolucionario
Category of News
- VOX asks Juan Espadas about the growing shanty town of San Jerónimo, and demands its eradication for the second time in a year September 29, 2020
- II Women and Leadership Conference September 29, 2020
- VOX files a motion to fight squatting September 29, 2020
- Technical Meeting of the Spain-China Business Advisory Council September 29, 2020
- Casado meets with the 27 EU ambassadors accredited in Spain In Madrid September 29, 2020