Those arrested -some of them old acquaintances of the researchers- were part of a highly specialized itinerant group, with great professionalism in the use of frequency inhibitors and in the use of oxyfuel torches to open safes.
The investigated are accused of seven robberies with force in a jewelry workshop, a hardware store and five companies in Madrid (3) and Zamora (2), causing economic damage of more than 155,000 euros
The agents have carried out eight searches, all of them in the Community of Madrid, intervening numerous tools intended to commit robberies with force and three firearms, two of them real
Note: This press release has a related video.
https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/i_20200509_12_th.jpg 85 120 thespainjournal1 https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/logothespainjournal-2.png thespainjournal12020-05-09 00:00:002020-05-09 09:03:16The National Police detains seven butroneros specialized in sabotage of alarms and cancellation of security systems
Category of News
- Cuca Gamarra, has pointed out today that the minimum income is "an imitation" of the measures that the PP began to apply in the CCAA years ago and has opted for the proposal of Casado to create "a social card that encompasses all aid This morning, in statements after the meeting with the AVT May 29, 2020
- Two out of every three children and adolescents in Spain will be able to get out of very high poverty thanks to the Minimum Vital Income May 29, 2020
- The PP requests the appearances of the ministers Ribera and Maroto on ALCOA Today, in an initiative presented in the Senate May 29, 2020
- The deficit of Public Administrations, excluding Local Entities, stands at 0.77% of GDP in the first quarter May 29, 2020
- 63 years of the second European Cup May 29, 2020