The investigation, carried out in La Línea de la Concepción, has allowed the arrest of more than 15 people in charge of supplying fuel and supplies, as well as facilitating the replacement of Narcolancha crews that were operating in the area of the Strait.
In the device carried out today, framed in the Special Security Plan for the Campo de Gibraltar of the Secretary of State for Security, more than 170 agents have participated and 19 entries and simultaneous registrations have been made.
Throughout 2018, the National Police adapted its strategy of action, creating and developing the "Southern Security" Functional Plan as a plan to counter drug trafficking in the extreme south of the peninsula.
Note: This press release has a related video.
https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/cnp.jpg 100 100 thespainjournal1 https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/logothespainjournal-2.png thespainjournal12019-05-21 00:00:002019-05-26 03:59:13The National Police dismantle a criminal organization dedicated to the supply and logistics of narcolanchas
Category of News
- María Gámez reaffirms the Civil Guard's commitment to Europol January 20, 2021
- Three culés teams have already won in Cornellà this course January 20, 2021
- Dest, with muscular discomfort in the right thigh January 20, 2021
- Dismantled a criminal organization dedicated to the "hit man", debt collection and money laundering from drug trafficking January 20, 2021
- The National Police detain three security guards for robbing two houses in a luxurious urbanization in Estepona January 20, 2021