Eight people have been arrested, including the printer of the banknotes, from whom the machinery and material necessary for printing the counterfeits have been seized
With these arrests, the network of distributors that introduced the banknotes into the financial circuit through purchases in stores by the "drip" method, second-hand goods purchase and sale applications or orders to fast food stores is considered dismantled.
Note: This press release has a related video.
https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/cnp.jpg 100 100 thespainjournal1 https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/logothespainjournal-2.png thespainjournal12020-09-24 00:00:002020-09-24 09:00:57The National Police dismantles a clandestine printing press for 20 and 50 euro banknotes
Category of News
- Méndez: "With the effect called the Government is putting at risk the health and safety of our FFCCSSE and of all Spaniards" October 27, 2020
- VOX urges the Diputación to demand that the Board reach an agreement and end the health transport strike October 26, 2020
- Macarena Olona urges the reopening of the railway section that connects Guadix and Baza with Murcia October 26, 2020
- 8 novels that will make you disconnect October 26, 2020
- VOX regrets the cowardice of the municipal government in its tax ordinances October 26, 2020