Its illegal activity consisted of fraudulently registering high-end vehicles previously stolen in Germany and the Czech Republic and others, damaged, acquired through auctions in the US and Canada.
To carry out the registration procedures they used documentation from Lithuania and falsified the identifying elements of the passenger cars, they also failed to comply with the state and regional regulations for homologation, thus obtaining a greater benefit
Note: This press release has a related video.
https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/logothespainjournal-2.png 0 0 thespainjournal1 https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/logothespainjournal-2.png thespainjournal12020-03-26 00:00:002020-03-26 00:00:00The National Police dismantles a criminal group specialized in laundering luxury vehicles for legal use
Category of News
- Rodríguez Uribes promises to maintain a dialogue and work table with the cultural sector April 6, 2020
- The Minister of Justice affirms before his counterparts in the EU that "Spain maintains intact the rule of law and the system of guarantees and rights of citizens" April 6, 2020
- Ábalos stresses that measures to limit mobility have contributed to the containment of Covid-19 April 6, 2020
- Salvador Illa: "The objective this week is to consolidate the slowdown of COVID-19" April 6, 2020
- Blanco: “Given the lack of action and anticipation of Education, the counselor does not know or answer. The management of your department before COVID-19 is disastrous " April 6, 2020