They used buses from companies located in Morocco, Spain and France to make the transfers, whose starting point was the Port of Almeria
The organization had a network of specialized collectors by nationalities, Moroccans, Algerians, Malians and Syrians. Malian children were abducted from a protection center in Almeria to traffic them to Europe
In addition, they used buses for hashish traffic, tobacco smuggling and hunting species, hiding the goods in holes made for this purpose.
The investigation has ended with the arrest of 29 people, 26 of them in Spain and three in France, of which 11 have been placed in provisional prison without bail. After 14 entries and registrations, more than 33,000 euros have been intervened, various documentation, computer equipment, more than 200 kilograms of hashish, a vehicle and a trailer
Note: This press release has a related video.
https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/logothespainjournal-2.png 0 0 thespainjournal1 https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/logothespainjournal-2.png thespainjournal12019-09-15 00:00:002019-09-15 08:39:08The National Police dismantles a criminal network dedicated to human trafficking and child abduction from protection centers
Category of News
- Cs starts the Caravan of the Conference for the future of Europe that will tour Spain to collect social concerns with the reform of the EU September 17, 2021
- Dismantled an organization that introduced important consignments of hashish along the coast of Cádiz September 17, 2021
- Arrimadas: & # 039; The table of infamy is a contempt for constitutionalists and real problems, of which Sánchez and Aragonès have not spoken & # 039; September 16, 2021
- Arrimadas: & # 039; We want to see the minutes of the ‘table of shame’, that the Government tell what they talked about with those who despise the Spanish & # 039; September 16, 2021
- The general director of the Civil Guard inaugurates the III National League of challenges in Cyberspace September 16, 2021