They had created a network dedicated to the sale of false employment contracts to fraudulently regularize the irregular situation of foreign citizens
They discharged their "victims and clients" in some of their fraudulent companies to get high in Social Security and, in this way, be able to access any type of benefit or subsidy
About 15,000 euros in cash, diaries, computers, different electronic material, as well as documentation that links detainees to criminal activity, was the material that the agents seized in the two records carried out in the operation.
Note: This press release has a related video.
https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/logothespainjournal-2.png 0 0 thespainjournal1 https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/logothespainjournal-2.png thespainjournal12020-04-24 00:00:002020-04-24 11:38:58The National Police dismantles in Murcia an organization that planned to apply ERTES in its network consisting of about 50 fictitious companies
Category of News
- Grande-Marlaska visits the facilities of the Cynological Service of the Civil Guard October 28, 2020
- VOX calls for a system that prioritizes access to the labor market for young people under guardianship who enter legally October 28, 2020
- Statement from the president of the CEP of VOX Zaragoza, Julio Calvo October 28, 2020
- Arrimadas a Illa: 'With limited rights, accountability must be increased: it is first of democracy' October 28, 2020
- VOX: «Tourists have been replaced by thousands of illegals who enjoy luxury hotels with expenses paid» October 28, 2020