They had created a network dedicated to the sale of false employment contracts to fraudulently regularize the irregular situation of foreign citizens
They discharged their "victims and clients" in some of their fraudulent companies to get high in Social Security and, in this way, be able to access any type of benefit or subsidy
About 15,000 euros in cash, diaries, computers, different electronic material, as well as documentation that links detainees to criminal activity, was the material that the agents seized in the two records carried out in the operation.
Note: This press release has a related video.
https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/logothespainjournal-2.png 0 0 thespainjournal1 https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/logothespainjournal-2.png thespainjournal12020-04-24 00:00:002020-04-24 11:38:58The National Police dismantles in Murcia an organization that planned to apply ERTES in its network consisting of about 50 fictitious companies
Category of News
- Carrizosa to Sàmper: & # 039; Our liberal democracy is in check by the anti-system who want to overthrow it & # 039; March 3, 2021
- Arrimadas: & # 039; At Cs we are committed to an inclusive, open and modern feminism led by women & # 039; March 3, 2021
- The General Director of the Civil Guard, María Gámez, visits the land where the future Command of Zaragoza will be located March 2, 2021
- Arrimadas: "Women have to stop choosing between our professional career or motherhood." March 2, 2021
- Arrimadas prepares with the delegation of Cs in Brussels an offensive against the lies of the independence movement in Europe March 1, 2021