In the operation, developed in 15 Spanish provinces, 21 people have been detained dedicated to the illegal sale and purchase of firearms and essential parts for their reactivation, sale and modification.
One of the arrested had an arsenal that had a C90 grenade launcher, two anti-tank mines, explosive material, aluminum powder, gunpowder, three detonators and numerous firearms, four of them being illegal weapons.
In addition, the agents have intervened a total of 731 firearms, with 123 illegal weapons –some classified as weapons of war-, explosive substances – such as pentrites-, two detonators, two hand grenades, thousands of fundamental pieces, more than 55,000 cartridges and various documentation stolen to be used illegally
Seven workshops for the modification and rehabilitation of firearms have been dismantled, whose main destination is usually their commercialization in the illicit market
Note: This press release has a related video.
https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/logothespainjournal-2.png 0 0 thespainjournal1 https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/logothespainjournal-2.png thespainjournal12020-06-24 00:00:002020-06-24 09:44:51The National Police dismantles one of the largest criminal networks dedicated to illicit arms trafficking in Spain
Category of News
- Montesinos urges Vice President Iglesias to clarify "today" if he was aware of the alleged illegal financing of Podemos In a press conference in Malaga, Montesinos urged Vice President Iglesias to clarify "today" if he was aware of the alleged illegal financing of Podemos August 11, 2020
- Matheus Fernandes: "My idol is Sergio Busquets" August 11, 2020
- Five years of the most spectacular European Super Cup August 11, 2020
- Spain facing the crisis August 11, 2020
- Barça-Bayern, the precedents between two European champions August 11, 2020