Marbella, Fuengirola, Estepona, Coín and Barcelona have been detained in 12 people, and two firearms, 102,000 euros in cash, six high-end vehicles, ballistic protection material and electronic devices have been seized
Those now detained had important international contacts for the acquisition, storage, transport and supply of the drug.
They had firearms and protective material -such as ballistic protection vests-, as well as large-cylinder vehicles and sophisticated electronic systems used to cancel communication signals as a security measure.
Note: This press release has a related video.
https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/cnp.jpg 100 100 thespainjournal1 https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/logothespainjournal-2.png thespainjournal12020-10-04 00:00:002020-10-04 09:20:13The National Police dismantles the organization's land infrastructure linked to the shipment by sailboats to Spain of 35 tons of hashish
Category of News
- VOX in Aragon with the Association of Anticoagulated Patients ASANAR October 20, 2020
- Previously Planet Manga 5 October 20, 2020
- Barça – Ferencváros: The Champions League curtain rises! October 20, 2020
- Zambrano denounces that the government of Sánchez and Iglesias allows the mafias and drug traffickers to laugh at our Security Forces in the province of Cádiz October 20, 2020
- The 23 to receive Ferencváros October 20, 2020