Two of the detainees would form part of the organization's top echelon and are considered dangerous criminals.
The other five would be members of two families who would have been forced by the organization in exchange for giving them shelter to care for marijuana farms.
The houses were enabled to plant, treat and collect marijuana for later distribution, and were located in two urbanizations in Tordera (Barcelona)
The facilities had everything necessary to produce more than 15,000 plants per harvest in each home.
Note: This press release has a related video.
https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/cnp.jpg 100 100 thespainjournal1 https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/logothespainjournal-2.png thespainjournal12020-05-08 00:00:002020-05-08 10:30:24The National Police dismantles two hidden marijuana plantations in single-family homes
Category of News
- The GPP requires Ábalos to clarify in Congress the procedure in the purchase of masks from his Ministry With an appearance in the corresponding Commission of the Lower House May 26, 2020
- COVID-19 status May 26, 2020
- Insurance puts the Mutualidad General Deportiva de Previsión Social under special control May 26, 2020
- The GPP requests the appearance of Carmen Calvo for the statements and actions against freedom of expression and demonstration of anti-government protests Requested in the Congress of Deputies May 26, 2020
- The Government distributes 3.3 million masks at the request of the autonomous communities May 26, 2020