Seven people have been arrested for crimes of trafficking in human beings and against the rights of workers, who recruited Romanian citizens in situations of extreme need or vulnerability and offered them work in Spain with conditions that were later not met.
The National Police has a telephone line 900 10 50 90 and an email address firstname.lastname@example.org to facilitate citizen collaboration and the anonymous and confidential reporting of this type of crime, the call not being reflected on the telephone bill
Note: This press release has a related video.
https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/cnp.jpg 100 100 thespainjournal1 https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/logothespainjournal-2.png thespainjournal12021-01-22 00:00:002021-01-22 11:15:40The National Police frees eleven people exploited for work in Malaga and forced to live crowded in a storage warehouse
Category of News
- Arrimadas: "Feminism is freedom, but it does not exist if there is not equal opportunity to choose your own life" March 8, 2021
- Arrimadas: "Cs defends a modern and inclusive feminism that wants to fight for equality without leaving anyone behind" March 8, 2021
- Grau: "To anyone who wants to turn feminism into a political and ideological toy we are going to stop their feet with laws" March 7, 2021
- 11 kilos of "pink cocaine" seized after an investigation by the Civil Guard on one of the most wanted fugitives in the Netherlands March 6, 2021
- Arrimadas: "We will continue fighting so that no family, whatever the model, is left without fulfilling the dream of having children" March 5, 2021