It is a milestone in international police and judicial cooperation, as it is the first extradition procedure in INTERPOL's history between Spain and the African country.
The extradited person is accused of attempted homicide when in July 2013 in Premiá de Mar (Barcelona) he cut the neck of a Russian citizen with a knife
On October 17, 2019, National Police officers attached to the INTERPOL National Central Office detained the defendant in Bamako, pursuant to the corresponding International Detention Order.
Agents of the National Police traveled to Mali to carry out the mandatory documentary procedures with the Malian authorities, guarding the transfer and arrival of the fugitive at Madrid-Barajas Adolfo Suárez airport this morning.
https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/cnp.jpg 100 100 thespainjournal1 https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/logothespainjournal-2.png thespainjournal12020-10-01 00:00:002020-10-01 10:39:14The National Police guards the delivery to Spain of a fugitive extradited by Mali
Category of News
- The Civil Guard detains a DAESH captor in Altea (Alicante) October 23, 2020
- Vox denounces the malfunction of the health centers in Sanlúcar October 23, 2020
- VOX requests in Congress the creation of a new police station for the center of Jerez October 23, 2020
- DIRECT || Motion of censure against the government of PSOE and Podemos October 22, 2020
- Ayuso refuses to reduce taxes such as personal income tax or AJD immediately, as required by VOX October 22, 2020