The dismantled organization was formed by 12 members, all of them arrested, being the ringleaders the grandparents and the parents of the same family
The network had three laboratories located in Madrid (Valdemorillo and Villaviciosa de Odón) and Toledo (the Viso de San Juan) to carry out drug trafficking operations, one of them having the capacity to extract and produce 500 kilos of cocaine per month.
The organization specifically transferred from Colombia three people specialized in the extraction of the drug, who were "working" for 10 days without leaving the laboratory
Intervened a total of 30 kilos of cocaine base paste, 1 kilo of cocaine hydrochloride, 600 kilos of pellets impregnated in cocaine, 3,000 liters of chemical products as well as all the necessary tools for handling such as hydraulic presses, molds or blotting paper
The media will be able to interview the person in charge of the operation and take pictures of the objects intervened at 12:00 in the Canillas police complex.
Note: This press release has a related video.
https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/cnp.jpg 100 100 thespainjournal1 https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/logothespainjournal-2.png thespainjournal12019-05-29 00:00:002019-05-29 13:30:51The National Police is the biggest blow against the infrastructure for the handling and extraction of cocaine in our country
Category of News
- Francisco Ocaña considera el Plan Andalucía en Marcha «propaganda gubernamental» de la Junta September 25, 2020
- When and where to see Barça – Villarreal September 25, 2020
- García Egea considers an "intolerable cession" the absence of the King in Barcelona: "No ruler should ever pay for this humiliation" In La Gomera, after meeting with the presidents of the Canary Islands hotel tourism associations September 25, 2020
- Roldán: 'In Catalonia there is no excess neither the King nor any representative of the judiciary, we are fed up with these humiliations' September 25, 2020
- VOX Ceuta will question the Government about the "lamentable" state of the pavement of Paseo de las Palmeras September 25, 2020