More than 80% of prostituted women in Spain do so forcibly after being deceived in their country of origin by criminal groups engaged in trafficking in human beings
Last year the National Police released 921 victims of trafficking –of which 896 were women- and detained 481 people for these events.
With this new campaign, the National Police appeals to the client, warning him that his money makes the victims are forced to prostitute themselves for years to save the debt contracted with criminal organizations § Sexual exploitation is a crime that generates millionaire profits both in Spain as well as worldwide, making it one of the most profitable illicit businesses, only comparable to drug and arms trafficking
Note: This press release has a related video.
https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/i_20200923_12_th.jpg 68 120 thespainjournal1 https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/logothespainjournal-2.png thespainjournal12020-09-23 00:00:002020-09-23 08:29:29The National Police launches a video aimed at the prostitution consumer: "If you are a client, you pay for their slavery"
Category of News
- Ansu Fati: "I'm excited to be nominated for the Golden Boy" October 31, 2020
- The Executive does not back down its intention that the dariya score as a merit in the next oppositions of the Post Office October 31, 2020
- VOX Sevilla starts a campaign to raise awareness about the state of alarm October 31, 2020
- The Civil Guard dismantles in Zamora a network dedicated to the trafficking of human beings for the purpose of labor exploitation October 31, 2020
- The Government continues to deny VOX the impositions made by Morocco to reopen the borders with Ceuta and Melilla October 31, 2020