▪ After being indoctrinated, the women accepted polygamous marriages so that their offspring – as mothers of future mujahideen – would exponentially increase the operational capacity of the group
▪ The two detainees, in Melilla and Mogán (Las Palmas de Gran Canarias), attached to an Islamist current aligned with Al Qaeda, were looking for new followers to form an Islamic caliphate through combative jihad
Note: This press release has a related video.
https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/cnp.jpg 100 100 thespainjournal1 https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/logothespainjournal-2.png thespainjournal12020-10-16 00:00:002020-10-16 12:57:49The National Police neutralize a jihadist cell that recruited women to help "spread the true religion"
Category of News
- Arrimadas a Abascal: 'Beneath the veneer of indignation, the political project it represents will not serve to unite the Spanish' October 22, 2020
- Sara A. Rouco: "The Asturian Government must abandon the harassment of the hotel industry and stop unjustly incriminating it with the sole objective of blaming others for its poor health management, but never themselves" October 21, 2020
- VOX warns that the money from the European Reconstruction Plan will never reach the pockets of the Spanish, it will go to ecological transition October 21, 2020
- VOX Dos Hermanas will demand measures to avoid new fatal abuses in the city October 21, 2020
- The municipal group VOX Almería supports the modification of the Organic Regulation of the Plenary October 21, 2020