– Several young people gathered in the city to prevent the arrival of the ambulance caravan, which transported the elderly from the nearby town of Alcalá del Valle
– There were stone throwings and they got to put a vehicle on the road to try to prevent the arrival at their destination, which is why the two occupants of the tourism were arrested
– The agents had to establish a device around the residence to control a group of about 50 people who threatened to disturb public order if more sick elderly arrived.
– In addition, several serious acts of vandalism were recorded, such as the burning of containers and the launch of two homemade devices against the agents from the roofs of buildings, exploding on public roads without causing personal injury.
https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/logothespainjournal-2.png 0 0 thespainjournal1 https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/logothespainjournal-2.png thespainjournal12020-03-25 00:00:002020-03-25 00:00:00The National Police protect the arrival of 28 elderly sick with COVID-19 at La Línea de la Concepción
Category of News
- Rodríguez Uribes promises to maintain a dialogue and work table with the cultural sector April 6, 2020
- The Minister of Justice affirms before his counterparts in the EU that "Spain maintains intact the rule of law and the system of guarantees and rights of citizens" April 6, 2020
- Ábalos stresses that measures to limit mobility have contributed to the containment of Covid-19 April 6, 2020
- Salvador Illa: "The objective this week is to consolidate the slowdown of COVID-19" April 6, 2020
- Blanco: “Given the lack of action and anticipation of Education, the counselor does not know or answer. The management of your department before COVID-19 is disastrous " April 6, 2020