The victims, of various nationalities, including two babies less than a year old, lived in a space of just one and a half meters long for 400 euros per month
When they could not meet the required payment, they were subjected to coercion, preventing them from accessing basic services, forcing them to sleep in even smaller spaces, and even threatening to infect them with Covid-19 disease.
Two people have been arrested, the owner of the restaurant and the owner of the property, who are charged with crimes favoring irregular immigration, coercion and a crime against public health
Note: This press release has a related video.
https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/logothespainjournal-2.png 0 0 thespainjournal1 https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/logothespainjournal-2.png thespainjournal12020-04-24 00:00:002020-04-26 13:43:44The National Police releases 20 people who lived confined in a restaurant in subhuman conditions
Category of News
- Martín Blanco: & # 039; We are going to have to choose between a separatist government and a tripartite one that is a functional equivalent of a separatist government & # 039; February 27, 2021
- Arrimadas: & # 039; Cs is the only firm formation before the distribution of armchairs. Being able to put the spoon in has not wanted because we defend a free justice & # 039; February 27, 2021
- The Civil Guard detains 7 people in two operations against drug trafficking and seizes more than two tons of hashish February 27, 2021
- Arrimadas: “We must stop the helplessness suffered by the Mossos. The important thing is to persecute the violent and not a police force " February 26, 2021
- The Civil Guard detains the leader of one of the most active criminal organizations in Northeast France February 26, 2021