He had the maximum confidence of the central structure of DAESH and was in charge of making the economic contributions they collected available to Syria.
As a member of the aforementioned financial infrastructure, which operated in our country, it provided the necessary logistical support for these remittance funds to reach their recipients in a conflict zone.
The detainee, who has been imprisoned without bail, used clandestine channels to operate with these funds and bring them into conflict territory.
This operation is part of the struggle against the new strategy of the DAESH, which after its loss of territorial control, has urged its members to return to their places of origin
Note: This press release has a related video.
https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/cnp.jpg 100 100 thespainjournal1 https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/logothespainjournal-2.png thespainjournal12019-05-31 00:00:002019-06-01 01:12:34The National Police stops in Madrid a presumed member of the financial apparatus of DAESH that facilitated the return of foreign terrorist fighters to Europe
Category of News
- Javier Puente: "There are too many closed mouths due to the seriousness of youth unemployment" In the Youth Commission held in the Senate September 28, 2020
- ‘Dignity for fishermen’. This is the VOX Proposition No. of Law calls for decent conditions to fish September 28, 2020
- The PP calls for a Shock Plan to reactivate youth employment In the debate of a motion in the Youth Committee September 28, 2020
- Carrizosa before Torra's sentence: 'He has won freedom and equality for all before the law' September 28, 2020
- Reyes Maroto proposes homogeneous measures to the EU to ensure safe travel between states to relaunch tourism September 28, 2020