On May 21 a large police operation was carried out with the participation of more than 175 police officers for the execution of 19 entries and records in different buildings of La Línea de la Concepción
Among the last detainees are the young people rescued on May 14 after the shipwreck of a pneumatic boat used to supply fuel and supplies, in addition to facilitating the relief of the Narcolancha crew that were operating in the area of the Strait.
Note: This press release has a related video.
https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/logothespainjournal-2.png 0 0 thespainjournal1 https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/logothespainjournal-2.png thespainjournal12019-06-13 00:00:002019-06-13 10:27:21The National Police stops the main ringleader and other members of an organization dedicated to the supply and logistics of narcolanchas
Category of News
- Carrizosa criticizes the Government's "botched decree" to postpone the elections and demands "alternatives to the resolution" of the TSJC January 21, 2021
- The Civil Guard dismantles a network dedicated to introducing large quantities of hashish into Spain using boats January 21, 2021
- The National Police intervened 170 kilograms of hashish and three of marijuana when they were transferred from Malaga to France January 21, 2021
- The National Police dismantles an organization dedicated to promoting illegal immigration, labor exploitation and Social Security fraud January 21, 2021
- María Gámez reaffirms the Civil Guard's commitment to Europol January 20, 2021