This morning Antonio Garamendi, president of CEOE, met with Gonzalo Sánchez, president of PWC Spain, Robert Moritz, resident of PWC Mundial, Manuel Martín Espada, CEO of PWC, and Iñigo Fernandez de Mesa, president of the Economic and Social Commission. Financial Policy of CEOE, at the headquarters of the Spanish employers.
https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/logothespainjournal-2.png 0 0 thespainjournal1 https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/logothespainjournal-2.png thespainjournal12019-06-01 10:15:022019-06-01 10:15:03The president of CEOE meets with the presidents of PwC Mundial and PwC Spain
Category of News
- VOX urges the government team to guarantee support measures for large families from Granada September 23, 2020
- Agreement with Atlético de Madrid for the transfer of Luis Suárez September 23, 2020
- The parties that refused to investigate the abuse of minors in the Balearic Islands now sign an Institutional Declaration against sexual exploitation September 23, 2020
- The 9 goals that have marked Suárez's passage through Barça September 23, 2020
- González-Robatto denounces that the left disguises "noble measures" to hide innumerable prohibitions September 23, 2020