This morning Antonio Garamendi, president of CEOE, met with Gonzalo Sánchez, president of PWC Spain, Robert Moritz, resident of PWC Mundial, Manuel Martín Espada, CEO of PWC, and Iñigo Fernandez de Mesa, president of the Economic and Social Commission. Financial Policy of CEOE, at the headquarters of the Spanish employers.
https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/logothespainjournal-2.png 0 0 thespainjournal1 https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/logothespainjournal-2.png thespainjournal12019-06-01 10:15:022019-06-01 10:15:03The president of CEOE meets with the presidents of PwC Mundial and PwC Spain
Category of News
- The Civil Guard renews 26% of the two-color vehicle fleet in the Canary Islands May 17, 2021
- Dismantled a criminal organization dedicated to trafficking hashish and seized 630 kilos of narcotic substance May 17, 2021
- Martín Blanco: "The government of Spain cannot lift the state of alarm and leave economic recovery and health measures to the Autonomous Communities." May 16, 2021
- 8 people arrested and almost 4 tons of hashish seized in two operations in Almería May 15, 2021
- The San Isidro festivities in Yecla (Murcia), declared of National Tourist Interest May 14, 2021