The social agents have met this Tuesday in the framework of the Toledo Pact to discuss the future of the pension system in Spain. The meeting was attended by the Minister of Inclusion, Social Security and Migrations, José Luis Escrivá; the Secretary of State for Social Security, Israel Arroyo; the president of CEOE, Antonio Garamendi; the president of Cepyme; Gerardo Cuerva; the president of UGT, Pepe Álvarez; and the president of CCOO, Unai Sordo.
https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/media-file-5984-pacto-de-toledo-scaled.jpg 1706 2560 thespainjournal1 https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/logothespainjournal-2.png thespainjournal12020-10-13 19:21:452020-10-13 19:21:50The social agents meet with the Minister of Social Security to discuss the future of pensions
Category of News
- Carlos Carrizosa: & # 039; We are tired of Catalonia committing the greatest atrocities against everyone's money & # 039; July 23, 2021
- Arrimadas: & # 039; We want to depoliticize the CGPJ to comply with what Europe demands and what the Constitution says, that's why we don't sit down to negotiate it & # 039; July 23, 2021
- Dismantled the Choir of the criminal gang of Latin origin Dominican Don’t Play (DDP) that operated in the Corredor del Henares July 23, 2021
- Citizens request an Investigation Commission to clarify the & # 039; Plus Ultra case & # 039; and calls for the resignation of the Minister of Finance July 22, 2021
- The Interior Ministers of Spain and Serbia strengthen police cooperation between the two countries July 22, 2021