· The detainees are members of the “DAESH remittance office” in Europe with direct communication with combatants of the terrorist organization located in the conflict zone.
They carried out money transfers – previously collected among jihadist sympathizers – from Spain to Syria, through the hawala system
The money was used to finance activities of the terrorist organization
Note: This press release has a related video.
https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/cnp.jpg 100 100 thespainjournal1 https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/logothespainjournal-2.png thespainjournal12020-11-26 00:00:002020-11-27 10:27:51The two DAESH remitters detained by the National Police in Madrid and Toledo enter prison
Category of News
- Meeting of the US Working Group of CEOE with the former Minister of Foreign Affairs, Ana de Palacio January 18, 2021
- Spain urges a coordinated international response to reactivate safe tourism January 18, 2021
- Arrimadas: 'We continue to extend our hand to the Government to apply an intelligent confinement and accelerate the vaccination plan' January 18, 2021
- The Junta de Castilla y León and CEOE sign an agreement for the implementation of the Plan Sumamos Salud + Economía that will increase the performance of mass tests in companies January 18, 2021
- This will be the week of Barça January 18, 2021