· The detainees are members of the “DAESH remittance office” in Europe with direct communication with combatants of the terrorist organization located in the conflict zone.
They carried out money transfers – previously collected among jihadist sympathizers – from Spain to Syria, through the hawala system
The money was used to finance activities of the terrorist organization
Note: This press release has a related video.
https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/cnp.jpg 100 100 thespainjournal1 https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/logothespainjournal-2.png thespainjournal12020-11-26 00:00:002020-11-27 10:27:51The two DAESH remitters detained by the National Police in Madrid and Toledo enter prison
Category of News
- Carrizosa: & # 039; The endorsement of the Institut Català de Finances is illegal and negligent & # 039; July 27, 2021
- Nacho Martín Blanco: & # 039; The PSC would have to act as an opposition instead of whitewashing all the tricks of separatism & # 039; July 27, 2021
- Cs warns Sánchez that & # 039; Spain is not a video game in which the level is passed & # 039; and asks him to explain his concept of the country July 27, 2021
- Messi's hashish organization dismantled again in Campo de Gibraltar July 27, 2021
- Dismantled a criminal group that intended to launder 123 million euros July 26, 2021