Unicaja Bancoha renewed its collaboration agreement with the Confederation of Employers of Malaga (CEM). The aim is to provide financing under advantageous conditions to companies based in the province of Malaga, by enabling a financing line of 700 million euros, which is aimed at more than 45,000 SMEs and self-employed and 97 associations that are part of CEM. In addition, Unicaja Banco makes available, under favorable conditions, specific financial products and services to facilitate the activity of the company, as well as microcredit to promote self-employment.
The agreement, which has been signed by the President of Unicaja Banco, Manuel Azuaga, and by the President of CEM, Javier González de Lara, reinforces the existing relationship between both entities for years aimed at achieving the common objectives of favoring the business fabric , facilitate the economic impulse and support the employment of Málaga and its province.
The objective is to facilitate financing under advantageous conditions to companies based in Malaga in order to encourage investment, encourage foreign trade and support the expansion and development of strategic projects in the business sector of the province of Malaga.
The company in general, and the SME in particular, continue to be one of the key groups of the funding policy of Unicaja Banco, especially in relation to Andalusia and, specifically, to Malaga. Thus, the entity has as one of the priority business axes the financing of companies, which is crucial for boosting the economy and creating jobs.
Main aspects of the agreement
The collaboration agreement, renewed between Unicaja Banco and CEM, includes specific financial products and services under advantageous conditions directed to satisfy the needs of the companies and the independent professionals of Malaga and the province. In addition, the new agreement also includes a line of microcredits aimed at promoting self-employment through the granting of small loans to entrepreneurs, entrepreneurs or professionals with viable projects. They will have an amount of up to 25,000 euros that can finance up to 90% of the project presented.
Employers who are part of CEM may benefit from services under advantageous conditions such as:
- Passive Products: through the specialized products of the Professional Zero Business Plan and the Autonomous Professional Zero Plan, as well as treasury management for the self-employed and companies through accounts, investment funds or private banking.
- Business Financing Operations: services Financioning (products UnicajaConfirming, Leasing furniture and real estate, Factoring and Investment in assets via Renting), financing for working capital, for investment in new projects, foreign trade, ICO 2019 lines, microcredits and the First Company Loan for the promotion of self-employment through viable initiatives.
- Other Products and Services for companies: channeling of subsidies and official credits, means of payment, payment of taxes, supply of real estate, etc.
- International Business: foreign trade, financing, currencies and services.
- Digital Banking: UniVía services (Unicaja Banco digital banking), mobile applications such as UnipayBizum, mobility solutions and management services.
- Insurance and Pension Planswith wide coverage and benefits.