Jerez de la Frontera, October 9, 2020. – The team of VOX Jerez regrets the serious situation that the merchants in the center of the city are going through who, in addition to the crisis that the Covid-19 pandemic, they have been joined by damages caused by works in the Corredera-Esteve-Santa María-Cerrón axis, which are still being executed.
"The pigheadedness of this government team, in its determination to eliminate the cobblestones from the road, is leading many businesses to ruin that are being seriously harmed by these works ”, he affirms José Ortells, president of the VOX Executive Committee in the province of Cádiz.
Have almost been fulfilled six months since the cobblestone lifting began and neither merchants nor neighbors still see the light at the end of the tunnel in these tough times for the local economy. In fact, downtown business owners have encrypted the losses above 70% and many have had to take the closure definitively.
"A uncertain Christmas campaign where are they many jobs at stake if the City Council does not complete the works as soon as possible ”, recalls Ortells.
That is why VOX has expressed its support for any protests called by those affected, thus adding to their demands for the government team no more tripping to the sectors most affected due to the pandemic such as the hospitality industry and commerce.
https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/obras-centro-jerez-corredera.jpg 675 1200 thespainjournal1 https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/logothespainjournal-2.png thespainjournal12020-10-09 17:44:202020-10-09 17:44:23VOX accuses the government of Mamen Sánchez of ruining the merchants of the center of Jerez
October 09, 2020
Category of News
- Bal: 'We present an initiative for the Government to accept the National Plan designed by scientific societies and stop the confrontation' October 30, 2020
- Five facts you should know before the Alavés-Barça October 30, 2020
- Macarena Olona (VOX): "The socialcommunist government refuses to execute the budget so that Guadix and Baza have a decent rail connection" October 30, 2020
- CEOE calls for reducing uncertainty and favoring the adaptability of companies so as not to put their survival at risk October 30, 2020
- Industry and Labor present a Training Plan to improve the skills and qualification of the tourism sector October 30, 2020