https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/ESCUELA-DE-ARTE-AVILES.jpg 675 1197 thespainjournal1 https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/logothespainjournal-2.png thespainjournal12020-12-07 13:59:202020-12-07 13:59:21VOX Asturias urges Education to implement means to promote and promote the Higher School of Art of Avilés
07 December, 2020
The VOX deputy in the General Meeting of the Principality, Sara Álvarez Rouco, has demanded more means to promote and promote the Higher School of Art of the Principality of Asturias, located in Avilés. The deputy, after visiting the facilities together with the councilors of VOX Avilés, Arancha Martínez and Gerardo González, has valued the prestige that the center enjoys on a European scale, while showing her surprise and indignation at the little promotion that is made to it in Asturias from the institutions. "These are inconsistencies that cannot continue unresolved because the Principality needs centers like this one, which place it as an international benchmark at a time of great problems and uncertainties in all areas," says the deputy.
In this sense, after meeting with those responsible for the Higher School of Art who have transferred the deputy of VOX "the lack of greater attention on the part of the Ministry of Education to place the center in the place it deserves ”, Álvarez Rouco indicated that“ the training that the students of this art center receive is of a very high level and is a guarantee for their subsequent integration into the world of work, so it must be appreciated and promoted ”.
Category of News
- Carrizosa criticizes the Government's "botched decree" to postpone the elections and demands "alternatives to the resolution" of the TSJC January 21, 2021
- The Civil Guard dismantles a network dedicated to introducing large quantities of hashish into Spain using boats January 21, 2021
- The National Police intervened 170 kilograms of hashish and three of marijuana when they were transferred from Malaga to France January 21, 2021
- The National Police dismantles an organization dedicated to promoting illegal immigration, labor exploitation and Social Security fraud January 21, 2021
- María Gámez reaffirms the Civil Guard's commitment to Europol January 20, 2021