https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/ESCUELA-DE-ARTE-AVILES.jpg 675 1197 thespainjournal1 https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/logothespainjournal-2.png thespainjournal12020-12-07 13:59:202020-12-07 13:59:21VOX Asturias urges Education to implement means to promote and promote the Higher School of Art of Avilés
07 December, 2020
The VOX deputy in the General Meeting of the Principality, Sara Álvarez Rouco, has demanded more means to promote and promote the Higher School of Art of the Principality of Asturias, located in Avilés. The deputy, after visiting the facilities together with the councilors of VOX Avilés, Arancha Martínez and Gerardo González, has valued the prestige that the center enjoys on a European scale, while showing her surprise and indignation at the little promotion that is made to it in Asturias from the institutions. "These are inconsistencies that cannot continue unresolved because the Principality needs centers like this one, which place it as an international benchmark at a time of great problems and uncertainties in all areas," says the deputy.
In this sense, after meeting with those responsible for the Higher School of Art who have transferred the deputy of VOX "the lack of greater attention on the part of the Ministry of Education to place the center in the place it deserves ”, Álvarez Rouco indicated that“ the training that the students of this art center receive is of a very high level and is a guarantee for their subsequent integration into the world of work, so it must be appreciated and promoted ”.
Category of News
- Carrizosa: & # 039; The endorsement of the Institut Català de Finances is illegal and negligent & # 039; July 27, 2021
- Nacho Martín Blanco: & # 039; The PSC would have to act as an opposition instead of whitewashing all the tricks of separatism & # 039; July 27, 2021
- Cs warns Sánchez that & # 039; Spain is not a video game in which the level is passed & # 039; and asks him to explain his concept of the country July 27, 2021
- Messi's hashish organization dismantled again in Campo de Gibraltar July 27, 2021
- Dismantled a criminal group that intended to launder 123 million euros July 26, 2021