https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/IMG-20201130-WA0019-1-e1606830131447.jpg 675 1200 thespainjournal1 https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/logothespainjournal-2.png thespainjournal12020-12-01 22:21:382020-12-01 22:21:39VOX Asturias urges the "immediate" opening of the hotel business, complying with the mandatory sanitary conditions
December 01, 2020
The spokesperson for VOX in the General Meeting of the Principality, Ignacio Blanco, urges the Principality to open the hotel business “immediately” complying with the mandatory sanitary conditions. In this sense, the spokesman recalls that it is a request that VOX Asturias already transferred to the rest of the parliamentary groups in the Asturian Parliament on November 12 and that, in the last plenary session, held on November 25, it was rejected by the Asturian left. This is how Ignacio Blanco transferred it to the women locked up in the Church of San Juan in Mieres whom he visited to learn about their demands first-hand. "They have transferred us the state in which they are, both financially and emotionally, because they cannot work. They just want to be able to go to their job, they claim their constitutional right and feed their children, ”says the spokesperson.
Likewise, Blanco, which extends the request for "immediate" opening to all sectors that have been forced to close by "whim" of the President of the Principality, Adrián Barbón, has called on the regional government to suspend any collection that affects the businesses and that, at the same time, urge the municipalities to implement the same measure, as well as the return of the amounts paid by said professionals since their constitutional right to work was limited.
“It is unacceptable that, due to unfounded political decisions, the right of every citizen to work is prohibited and in the meantime, they are required to continue paying taxes. The Government of Adrián Barbón imposes the lock on the premises and services, but does not implement measures to paralyze the charges. He has expropriated their way of life, but has not compensated them with anything, "concludes the spokesman.
Category of News
- Martín Blanco on 14F: "It is not admissible for separatism to take advantage of any circumstance to confront the judges" January 23, 2021
- The Civil Guard intervenes more than 225,000 bottles of counterfeit rum that had been introduced in Spain January 23, 2021
- Arrimadas proposes an ‘ethical commitment’ to all parties to ‘remove from office politicians who skip the vaccination line.’ January 22, 2021
- The Government reiterates that it works hard to receive international tourists as soon as possible January 22, 2021
- The National Police frees eleven people exploited for work in Malaga and forced to live crowded in a storage warehouse January 22, 2021