El Puerto de Santa María, November 24, 2020 – VOX El Puerto has received complaints from neighbors in some West Coast developments about weekend nights, which are turning into hell for the large bottles that organize gangs of young people until the wee hours of the morning, preventing the right to rest of the residents of the area.
Leocadia Benavente, Councilor for VOX in the El Puerto City Council, denounces that the neighbors send them complaints with videos recorded from the balconies where it can be seen that, despite the restrictions on the occasion of the pandemic, young people gather not meeting schedules, without masks and without a safety distance.
Benavente states that “in addition to risk that supposes that the boys do not comply with the anti-Covid standards, the neighbors denounce that they organize motorcycle racing on Avenida Rosa de los Vientos, endangering the security of the area and preventing rest, sometimes until dawn. The state of the green areas, like those of El Ancla, the next day is lamentable, dirty with the remains of the bottle ”.
Although the neighbors have reported the situation to the Local Police, they allege a lack of means to end these practices. Also they have been home burglaries and broken streetlights, so the situation requires vigilance continuous and fines.
Thus, VOX El Puerto demands a solution from the Beardo government so that it puts an end to the bottles and motorcycle races that, despite the complaints, continue to take place.
https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/Leo-ayuntamiento.jpg 675 1200 thespainjournal1 https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/logothespainjournal-2.png thespainjournal12020-11-24 18:49:272020-11-24 18:49:27VOX El Puerto alerts of the celebration of bottles and races on the West Coast
November 24, 2020
Category of News
- La Guardia Civil rescata a 111 animales en Málaga en una operación contra el maltrato y el abandono February 25, 2024
- Investigados varios menores en Zaragoza tras manipular y difundir fotografías de otras menores mediante inteligencia artificial February 24, 2024
- El director general de la Guardia Civil inaugura el cuartel de San Esteban de Gormaz (Soria) February 23, 2024
- CS lamenta que Madrid no sea sede de AMLA y acusa al Gobierno de no haberse implicado desde el principio February 23, 2024
- Intervenidos 2.800 kilos de hachís en dos embarcaciones de recreo en la costa de Huelva February 22, 2024