El Puerto de Santa María, October 15, 2020 – The Municipal Group of VOX El Puerto has denounced in the last Plenary Session of the City Council, held this Wednesday, the unfortunate situation in which both the facilities of the Ramón Velázquez Pavilion and its employees are located.
According to the spokesman of the municipal group, Juan Carlos Sanz, “the sports maintenance officers of the City Council, despite seeing their reduced number from year to year, are continuously attending damage and incidents that occur in these facilities managed by external companies, as shown in a report made by the workers themselves "
VOX El Puerto denounced that the sports hall is eaten by termites and half disassembled, the roof full of leaks, the track is a mess and the crystals are about to fall and cause misfortune.
As for the workers, they have to give up business days and vacations due to lack of staff and they cannot even go out for breakfast because they do not just leave the pavilion. They have been since March no gas to supply hot water and breaching the decree against legionella.
If we focus on the delicate situation this year due to Covid-19, adds Sanz, “the work shifts with a single officer in the facilities make it impossible to carry out all the work imposed by the sanitary measures. The staff complains that they have not received no protection material EPI or training on health actions in the face of the pandemic, despite the fact that every day they have direct contact with at least 200 people ”, concludes the councilor.
https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/juan-carlos-sanz-el-puerto-en-pleno-cortada.jpg 675 1200 thespainjournal1 https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/logothespainjournal-2.png thespainjournal12020-10-15 17:57:012020-10-15 17:57:02VOX El Puerto denounces the precarious situation that municipal sports facilities are going through
October 15, 2020
Category of News
- VOX demands economic improvements for the Armed Forces, after showing 'keys' in the control of the Covid-19 pandemic October 27, 2020
- Comic Planet in Manga Barcelona On demand October 27, 2020
- The recovery in activity partially offset the loss of employment prior to the summer October 27, 2020
- VOX raises another call for the New Generation Broadband Extension Program October 27, 2020
- Seized 53 tons of tobacco leaves hidden in a warehouse for their subsequent illegal sale October 27, 2020