El Puerto de Santa María, November 10, 2020 – The municipal representatives of VOX, Leocadia Benavente and Juan Carlos Sanz, have held a telematic meeting with members of the group For A Safe School Course, led by their spokesperson, Belén Rodríguez, in order to inform them about the content of the motion on the control of Covid-19 in schools.
The VOX spokesperson in the El Puerto City Council, Juan Carlos Sanz, has explained the content of the report on which the proposal is based to the Plenary, so that all schools have HEPA filters in their classrooms, thus ensuring that the stay of the children in the classes is safe, and so that the classes can develop normally, now that the temperatures begin to drop. This technology, added to other safety measures such as masks, hydroalcoholic gel, safety distance and good ventilation, reduces the possibility of contracting the virus to almost impossible.
Belén Rodríguez has coincided in the need to have these air filtration units, since it is necessary to fight with all the instruments that are possible against the transmission of this disease, as well as the need to keep the schools properly disinfected, and that, in the cases of positive, the educational centers or the Department of Education must inform parents for the specific tasks of disinfection of common areas, classrooms, dining rooms and buses.
In relation to the attendance of the students to the classes, given the exceptional situation of abandonment of the administrations to the Spaniards in this health crisis, at VOX El Puerto we understand those parents who have decided not to temporarily take their children to the classrooms. We are against sanctioning parents who, in this exceptional context, abandoned by public administrations, leave their children at home. Administrations they cannot sanction Spaniards for situations generated by their own negligence.
For her part, the councilor for VOX, Leocadia Benavente, highlighted the need to have accurate and real-time information on possible positives between students or teachers so that parents can make their decisions based on their family circumstances.
Finally, from VOX El Puerto we share the appreciation that the group makes about the need to that the Covid Point attend the weekends and holidays, as it happens in other localities. In this way, it would not be necessary to divert citizens residing in El Puerto to Cádiz.
https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/vox-el-puerto-exige-a-beardo-explicaciones.jpg 675 1200 thespainjournal1 https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/logothespainjournal-2.png thespainjournal12020-11-10 21:14:392020-11-10 21:14:39VOX El Puerto meets with the group For A Safe School Course to discuss the motion presented about ventilation in educational centers
November 10, 2020
Category of News
- Carlos Carrizosa: & # 039; We are tired of Catalonia committing the greatest atrocities against everyone's money & # 039; July 23, 2021
- Arrimadas: & # 039; We want to depoliticize the CGPJ to comply with what Europe demands and what the Constitution says, that's why we don't sit down to negotiate it & # 039; July 23, 2021
- Dismantled the Choir of the criminal gang of Latin origin Dominican Don’t Play (DDP) that operated in the Corredor del Henares July 23, 2021
- Citizens request an Investigation Commission to clarify the & # 039; Plus Ultra case & # 039; and calls for the resignation of the Minister of Finance July 22, 2021
- The Interior Ministers of Spain and Serbia strengthen police cooperation between the two countries July 22, 2021