Cádiz, November 25, 2020. – Ángela Mulas, deputy spokesperson for VOX in Andalusia and spokesperson for the Equality, Social Policies and Conciliation Commission, has reiterated VOX's commitment "to end any manifestation of violence against women and against any man, child or elderly person."
On the occasion of‘Day Against Violence Against Women’, From VOX we recall that article 14 of the Constitution "establishes the principle of equality among all Spaniards and offers the legal guarantee that men and women have the same rights."
«From VOX we condemn any attack against this constitutional principle for reasons of birth, sex, age, race or ideology. Furthermore, we declare the need to defend any victim of violence and to condemn aggressors and murderers alike, whether they are men or women, ”Angela Mulas said in an institutional statement.
“In recent years, some political parties and associations have exploited girls and women through laws that collectivize and victimize them, presenting them as a homogeneous group, oppressed and unable to fend for themselves. These power groups try to divide society into exclusive groups with opposing interests, confronting the population to achieve their partisan interests, ”he continued.
The VOX parliamentarian has stressed that in the attempt to create this war of the sexes, the Gender Violence Law emerged, that "ends the presumption of innocence and discriminates against men for the mere fact of being so. A law that, moreover, has been ineffective in reducing the number of women murdered at the hands of their partners, while it has abandoned groups such as lesbian women attacked by their partners, also women.
https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/logothespainjournal-2.png 0 0 thespainjournal1 https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/logothespainjournal-2.png thespainjournal12020-11-26 04:29:092020-11-26 04:29:09VOX reiterates its commitment to end domestic violence
November 25, 2020
Category of News
- The Civil Guard intervenes more than 225,000 bottles of counterfeit rum that had been introduced in Spain January 23, 2021
- Arrimadas proposes an ‘ethical commitment’ to all parties to ‘remove from office politicians who skip the vaccination line.’ January 22, 2021
- The Government reiterates that it works hard to receive international tourists as soon as possible January 22, 2021
- The National Police frees eleven people exploited for work in Malaga and forced to live crowded in a storage warehouse January 22, 2021
- Carrizosa criticizes the Government's "botched decree" to postpone the elections and demands "alternatives to the resolution" of the TSJC January 21, 2021