|December 3, 2020|
VOX Tarancón launches a solidarity initiative in which it invites all those neighbors who can donate used toys, in good condition, to participate for a later distribution among needy families in our city.
This collection will take place throughout the month of December at the party headquarters in Tarancón, Calle Zapatería 12. and at the following times: Mornings, from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. and Afternoons, from 6 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. (in this case , only on Monday and Wednesday)
The coordinator of the campaign, Kiko Jiménez, has pointed out that “we all know people in need and at this time, with the circumstances of the pandemic, even more so, so it would be a question of us being in solidarity and we could contact them to deliver them to them. Also, through groups such as Cáritas and San Vicente de Paúl, which could help us in this work. In short, one more solidarity initiative that is to be added to those already carried out in our city and that could be extended, through the VOX coordinators, to different towns in our region.
https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/Recogida-de-juguetes-VOX.jpeg 900 1600 thespainjournal1 https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/logothespainjournal-2.png thespainjournal12020-12-03 20:17:472020-12-03 20:17:49VOX Tarancón launches its first toy collection campaign
03 December, 2020
Category of News
- Carrizosa: & # 039; The endorsement of the Institut Català de Finances is illegal and negligent & # 039; July 27, 2021
- Nacho Martín Blanco: & # 039; The PSC would have to act as an opposition instead of whitewashing all the tricks of separatism & # 039; July 27, 2021
- Cs warns Sánchez that & # 039; Spain is not a video game in which the level is passed & # 039; and asks him to explain his concept of the country July 27, 2021
- Messi's hashish organization dismantled again in Campo de Gibraltar July 27, 2021
- Dismantled a criminal group that intended to launder 123 million euros July 26, 2021