|December 3, 2020|
VOX Tarancón launches a solidarity initiative in which it invites all those neighbors who can donate used toys, in good condition, to participate for a later distribution among needy families in our city.
This collection will take place throughout the month of December at the party headquarters in Tarancón, Calle Zapatería 12. and at the following times: Mornings, from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. and Afternoons, from 6 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. (in this case , only on Monday and Wednesday)
The coordinator of the campaign, Kiko Jiménez, has pointed out that “we all know people in need and at this time, with the circumstances of the pandemic, even more so, so it would be a question of us being in solidarity and we could contact them to deliver them to them. Also, through groups such as Cáritas and San Vicente de Paúl, which could help us in this work. In short, one more solidarity initiative that is to be added to those already carried out in our city and that could be extended, through the VOX coordinators, to different towns in our region.
https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/Recogida-de-juguetes-VOX.jpeg 900 1600 thespainjournal1 https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/logothespainjournal-2.png thespainjournal12020-12-03 20:17:472020-12-03 20:17:49VOX Tarancón launches its first toy collection campaign
03 December, 2020
Category of News
- Meeting of the US Working Group of CEOE with the former Minister of Foreign Affairs, Ana de Palacio January 18, 2021
- Spain urges a coordinated international response to reactivate safe tourism January 18, 2021
- Arrimadas: 'We continue to extend our hand to the Government to apply an intelligent confinement and accelerate the vaccination plan' January 18, 2021
- The Junta de Castilla y León and CEOE sign an agreement for the implementation of the Plan Sumamos Salud + Economía that will increase the performance of mass tests in companies January 18, 2021
- This will be the week of Barça January 18, 2021