Cuenca, December 14, 2020. – The current national VOX deputy for Toledo, Inés Cañizares, takes up contact with our province again, visiting, on this occasion and in the company of Iván Vélez, several towns in the regions of La Mancha and La Manchuela.|
An intense work schedule that has led her to visit the towns of Cervera del Llano, Villar de Cañas, Villaescusa de Haro, Belmonte, San Clemente, Las Pedroñeras, Las Mesas and Mota del Cuervo.
Accompanied at all times by the president and vice president of the VOX manager in Cuenca, David Borja and María Soledad Sánchez-Grande respectively, Inés Cañizares It began its journey in the town of Cervera del Llano; later they all came together with the manager's spokesperson, Ivan Velez, to the town of Villar de Cañas where they were cordially received by the mayor of the town, José María Saiz.
The visit continued on the way to Villaescusa de Haro to meet with the local coordinator Berta Munoz.
In the town of Belmonte, they have visited a cattle farm, Ganados Damián, whose owner, Damien Tierno, has taken the opportunity to transfer all the current problems in the area of this important productive sector.
Later, and in San Clemente, they have taken the opportunity to stop for lunch and visit its magnificent old town, in the company of the local coordinator Irene Agudo.
In the afternoon, the visits continued in the towns of Las Pedroñeras, the native town of the town itself. Inés Cañizares, and Las Mesas, with meetings with local coordinators, Augusto Mesas and Juan Carlos Cuevas respectively; They have also taken the opportunity to visit the facilities of the cooperative "San Isidro El Santo".
The tour ended by visiting the town of Mota del Cuervo, where the municipal coordinator was waiting for them, Jesus gomez, with the invitation to a courtesy wine in which this new visit of the national deputy to Cuenca has been.
https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/VOX-recorre-la-provincia-de-Cuenca-2.jpeg 675 1200 thespainjournal1 https://thespainjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/logothespainjournal-2.png thespainjournal12020-12-16 02:32:262020-12-16 02:32:28VOX tours the province of Cuenca
December 14, 2020
Category of News
- Maroto underlines the strength of the tourist image of Spain: "There is a desire to travel to our country again" January 27, 2021
- Carrizosa: "The PSC can choose the path of the tripartite or that of Cs with a future government that deals with the problems of the people" January 27, 2021
- The Civil Guard detains a person for alleged sexual abuse of a minor and sexual assault on a woman January 27, 2021
- The General Director of the Civil Guard meets with those responsible for the Civil Guard in La Rioja and the Rural Action Unit January 26, 2021
- Tourism is incorporated for the first time in the new Foreign Action Strategy of Spain January 26, 2021