Dismantled the Canary Islands chapter of the Hells Angels biker gang
The criminal organization engaged in various illicit activities such as the cultivation, manufacture and distribution of drugs and extortion and security in hostess clubs
Among those arrested were two individuals with international arrest warrants, one of them for a six-year sentence in France for pimping and the other, a member of the "Pink Panter" criminal group dedicated to robberies and robberies.
The Civil Guard and the Tax Agency within the framework of the joint operation called "JABALÍ-VULCANO", has dismantled a criminal organization based in Tenerife led by the Canary Islands Chapter of the motorcycle group HELLS ANGELS, arresting 6 of the members.
- More than 1,000 marijuana plants.
- Numerous quantity of marijuana ready for drying and ready for distribution.
- Large quantity of specific material for the intensive indoor cultivation, treatment, elaboration and distribution of marijuana and its derivatives.
- 7 prohibited weapons (two air rifles, a taser pistol, an extendable fiber defense, a machete and two knives).
- A GPS beacon.
- 20 electronic devices, for analysis.